I made the decison to become and Enrolled Agent because it is the highest tax license you can be awarded by the IRS. I will be able to do tax work and aduit representation for my clients. This license has all the advantges of many certified public accountants the main difference besides the additional education needed is I won’t be able to sign off on adutied financial statement public accounting firms have that ability. Working with small business who have tax needs will be able to have their bookkeeping and tax work done under one roof. 

Previous article

To SBA or Not SBA

Next article